Monday, August 28, 2006

Idelwild

OK...so being that I really believe in this film and feel as though EVERYONE should go out and see it...I am going to dedicate this post to the movie...



The movie came in at #8 for the weekend grossing over $5.8M, and that's good to be in the top 10....BUT I just feel like it could have done so much better. The movie Invincible ranked number one and I just started to hear about it maybe last week. (This does seem like its going to be a good movie, Football + True Story = good movie...so I will check it out...)

We have known about Idlewild for months, MONTHS...and I think its a shame that we didn't get out there and see the movie...being in the Top 10 is good, but it would have been nice to be in the top 5...I know I know reaching for number 1 is a bit much but we should at least reach...

Stop buying bootleg folks and go out and support the artist...Black, White, Brown...support good artist!


PS the soundtrack is FIRE!

1 comment:

T.a.c.D said...

See that's what I am talking about...Good art is good art....
I am telling you its really being slept on...the movie is really good all the way around AND it takes film to yet another level, especially "musicals" definitely check it out