Thursday, August 24, 2006

Cant Stop The Reign 2006

So as you all know by now I am a true lover of Hip Hop...Rap...just music in general...this right here...is on some chill let's take it to the streets type stuff...
Bun B
Papoose
and even Shaq (yes Shaq Diesel) puts it down on this track...

The hook classic R&B just sets the mood for rolling around DC late at night with the windows down blasting this...leaning...truck blinged up...me, myself, and I...just kicking it...on some old T I P stuff....
Man...you can't the reign, when its starts to fall...and that's how I am rocking


4 comments:

Daneger said...

It may be a dope song but when I read this all I think is....you just gave props to a track with Shaquille O'neal in it. ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!

Sorry.

T.C. said...

I KNOW...I KNOW
But did listen to it D????
...seriously, his verse is aiight...somebody HAD to ghost write for that man on this one....I am telling you

R.M. said...

Girl know you didn't!!! I caught this video on 106 & Wack earlier this week as a "New Joint" & I have to say that you are dead wrong Tiff. Main reason why, SHAQ IS IN IT!!!The song is ok but I wouldn't give it any props. I can do without hearing it. WAKE UP TIFF...LOL!!!

T.C. said...

I like this joint...and if Shaq would have stopped his last rap about 15-20 seconds earlier, the joint is alright...Bun B and Papoose are FIRE...and you can't take that from the song...on the hook....period....like I said Shaq must have a ghost writer cause it ain't bad...but that's if you can get past it being Shaq and really listen to it....