Monday, August 07, 2006

Comedy

So I love to laugh...I mean I just love to laugh and joke...
So yesterday me and my buddy LC decided that we were going to do the movie and dinner thing....it was really cute...but the thing is...He and I both really enjoy STUPID comedy...you know like
Napoleon Dynamite
Old School
Big Daddy...
The 40 Year Old Virgin
Stuff like that....

So yesterday we went to see....YES you guessed it
Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby.



Man I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time...I will definitely be buying this when it comes out on DVD (and I don't buy DVDs that's not my thing)...I had a ball...and the BEST part about it was the fact that I could laugh and be stupid and just be myself...


I can't help it, I just like this type of stuff....

So I must say that yesterday was a nice comical rap up to a good weekend...

2 comments:

Ranni said...

Not into comedy movies (and the ONLY member of my family that isn't...grrr) but it sounds like a great finish to your weekend.

T.a.c.D said...

Comedy, adventure, suspense, action, romantic comedy, romantic "girly", sci-fi,...the ONLY thing I do NOT do is horror...

Like yesterday the guy tried to convince us to see that new movie about the cave...YEAH RIGHT picture that ONE BUDDY...

Hell to da naw I ain't seeing that MESS!