Friday, July 14, 2006

I mean seriously....$4.00...somebody call Claude??!!!

Now I know we have all been fussing about gas for what the past two years or so...but I am sorry, when it gets to the point that I am actually HAPPY to go to the pump and ONLY pay $3.06, spending ONLY $50.02 to fill up my tank (mind you I had 1/4 a tank already so just imagine if it was totally empty...and I still don't really think its full, I think it could have used another $5-$10)...

HAPPY about $3.06 a gallon...THERE IS A MAJOR problem...

And get this...now they are saying that gas may, "MAY" get up to $4.00 a gallon for regular unleaded...THANK GOODNESS that's the grade of gas that I used, because if I had to use premium with my 23 gallon tank I would bout dye!!!!!! They reported on the news this morning that a barrel of oil has hit a record high of $78.40....WHAT!?!?!

I mean this is just too much, TOO MUCH...
are we going to get raises for the increase in the gas prices? No

And its NOT like its ONLY going to affect our gas tanks with regard to our cars, but our homes (heating/air conditioning), public transportation, the cost of food (because the cost to transport it to us will go up)...you name it and the gas prices will affect it...

I mean I JUST got used to the prices going back and forth between $2.90 and $3.00 and NOW you are telling me its going, excuse me, "MAY" to go up to $4.00 ARE you SERIOUS!!! This is crazy...

and I can't buy one of those little hybrid cars...let something hit me, I have no where to go...

Ok, Ok, Ok, Ok, T, calm down...we get it, this is ridiculous...
Yes I know I know, I should be happy that I am blessed to have the $50 to put in my tank...and TRUST me when I say that I am...but let's be real people...this is just TOO MUCH!!!

I mean can we declare peace please...my heart can't take all this ciaos, BUT NEITHER CAN MY POCKETS

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA. I know how it is. In cali, I drove like 15 minutes to put cheap gas in my car at $3.20.

thanks for dropping a comment at the site!

-Honorable
www.honorablemedia.com

Anonymous said...

Here's a tip: If you fill your gas tank all the way up, the gas will last you longer. I know we all like to be cheap sometimes, but it will save you money in the future.

T.a.c.D said...

Yeah man its getting rough...and keeping your tank above the half mark and full is what IS indeed going to keep the costs down as much as possible...and we need to get them flight tickets not now, but RIGHT NOW, (LOL) before they go up anymore

Anonymous said...

I'm about to buy me a scooter!! LOL

Kiana

Anonymous said...

Speaking of GAS

T.a.c.D said...

See that's EXACTLY what I am talking about the rich keep getting richer and we keep paying for it...what in the world...there is NO middle class anymore...what we knew growing up...its no longer there...there isn't a middle just a BIG SPACE between the haves and the have nots...and I am telling you...I am really understanding that I am on the have not end...

wun_knight said...

Yeah, and I am upset because I just came from protecting the very oil platforms that they are pumping this oil from. Hell, I think I deserve a discount!!!! No more premium unleaded in my truck. Shooting for water mixed with several swigs from empty beer cans. I will let ya'll know how that turns out.

T.a.c.D said...

Please let me know how that turns out...becuase I have a truck as well and whatever alternative fuel sources you can come up with will be MUCH appreciated!