Tuesday, July 11, 2006

..far far away from here....



I have decided to take a Break from....
From what T.C.?
Heck if I know...but I am off...
Off from what T.C.?
Everything....you ever just feel like riding out and see what the world has to offer...other than the normal day to day thing...just doing something different, being somewhere different, just something DIFFERENT
ummmmm....yeah I have...but, you straight though right?
Yeah I am good...a little blah, yaaaa mean...but I am just gonna take it down and cool it out for a slice homie...LOL...experience something different for a change...like raw veggies with NO DIP...aw man aw man that's BIG
ummmmm,ok,oh, welllllll ok then...LOL...

I'll Holla...soon as I get out of my Hot Air Ballon...once I touch back down...we'll rap a taste

Peeeeaaaaccccceeeeee

No comments: