Tuesday, June 29, 2010

these are the makings of you....

not the monica version (the original) shots out to Mrstdj for reminding me our wonderfully beautiful and soulfULL this original was and IS

loves it...

is it bad that i am playing this right now NOT thinking about a man but about myself...

i think we would all be better off feeling this way about ourselves

people still seem to be totally shocked when they see my new tattoo..what are you going to do when i get #3 probably this weekend since i have nothing better to do...LOL...

Golden and i have a vet appt sat morning but i think i am going to take her to the dog park and allen's pond before hand she needs some doggie social skills...

went to an assembly this past weekend it was good and i learned a lot still searching for my spiritual home though...its coming...its one of my spiritual goals by the end of the year so i shall find one

i had to leave her at the doggie hotel...the accommodations were nice but HER particular place of rest wasn't what i thought it would be it was smaller than i had hoped and looked more like a kennel than a suite...so of course i called on saturday to ensure she was ok...yes she is a dog, but she is MY dog and if i want to ensure that they are caring for her for what i am PAYING for (and her rooming was just as much as mines) than i'll call...i get that not everyone gets it...but when you taking owning a dog seriously and you can feel they unconditional love and joy that they bring you, you develop a bond that's my boo

ummm what else

people need to grow up especially at work...that's all i am going to say about that

like PC said "do you work and mind your business"

that's my motto gotta say that DAILY

i have a major decision to make about Kiamsha that's the other thing on my mind

i am still cutting all my hair off in october just in time to see my parents in november my father probably will NOT speak to me the entire trip i must prepare myself for that...LOL...

they are coming at the end of July and will finally see all that's been done to the house i look forward to that i hope it makes them proud...

windows are coming in next week the ac unit and furnace have their scheduled maintenance appointments for next month as well...

i tell you home ownership is OVERRATED i could easily still be in my apartment (throwing away money and receiving no tax break for sure but still this is for the BIRDS)

my brother is here by the way she keeps going to the basement steps like he's down there i keep having to tell her "he's not down there"

she's smart so she understands...oh by the way we dance around the living room almost every night...CLASSIC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, happy that you are enjoying the oldie, but goodie. Oldies move my soul!

I've been looking for a church home in the area for myself and my son also. Been a real challenge so far and I'm trying not to get discouraged. So far, nothing feels "right". *smh* I guess I just feel like when I visit the church for us, somehow I'll know. Is that crazy?

I did the big chop about a year ago and I've never looked back. Chop it!!

jendayi said...

I'm glad you're having a good time with Golden.