Monday, June 21, 2010

no matter what...

i aint break i aint fold hate me most, ya i know

i wonder if people deal with as much family mess as i do...

you would think with me being the only girl, that things wouldn't be as messy as it is...but these GROWN men are messy! too dag on messy for me

and the thing is i know that...but it still hurts none the less that i can't just be a little sister and they just be proud of all that i have done or accomplished

nope instead i am finding that i have to watch my back with them and just keep my stuff to myself because CLEARLY being strong, intelligent and independent is not the best thing...

i guess if i had 3 kids with 3 different dudes or didn't graduate form college or didn't own my own home or truck or didn't have a career or maybe if i needed them or relied on others more than i would be the "little sister" and they could feel needed...

i don't know...all i know is that its BS!

today wasn't a good day and it looks like its not going to get better...

i am just frustrated and ready to give up on a lot of things

but i promised myself i wouldn't give up on myself and that i would keep fighting and not allow myself to get down and in the dumps again..

and i can't...i really can't...