Saturday, June 19, 2010

before i let go.....

goooooooooooooo....

man that concert was ON POINT!!!!

Frankie and Maze rocked for an hour and a half STRAIGHT!

the crowd was AWESOME

you know its summer time when you see a sea of white linen and black folks and people singing every single word of EVERY single song and people are hand dancing and two stepping...

it was the GREATEST and it was just me, myself and I!

at first i felt like i was i the middle of one of those new KFC sandwiches where the "bread" is actually chicken breast? well that's how i felt crushed in between...LOL...but the seats where like regular folding chairs and were zip tied together...all it takes is for one person to cut that zip tie and pull them seats apart and its ON

so we had a great time...

it was a good night, nice breeze and of course Frankie even at 63 kept the crowd rocking...

his voice is going though, so i am glad this is like my 5th time seeing him...i miss my maze partner (my momma) but it was cool to go somewhere like a concert by myself, meet people and have a BLAST!

came back to the crib to check on Golden and was thinking about hitting U st with the cuzzos but once i came in i realized just how tired i am...

so i am in the crib...

but man was tonight a GREAT night

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy you enjoyed the concert! I love the atmosphere down at the National Harbor. I like Frankie Bev and Maze, but I don't love them. My girlfriends have been trying to convert me for years! *lol*