Monday, May 17, 2010

...lose my mind....

....12:45 bout that time...

yea sometimes you gotta just let it go...

and right now Jeezy is bumping in my ears...sometimes i get a lil thug with it...LOL

this weekend i got out and partied a little bit with my cuzzo

she and i hadn't hung in a min...we hit up a hand dancing joint at an American Legion that was mad funny then we hit up a spot in the city

here is the thing i don't get, when did these "little" short xsemedium shirt wearing dudes think so "HIGHLY" of themselves...

clearly i am have been chillin for a minute so i am not out to "impress" nobody i pulls up in my truck which is a FORD and will valet park in a minute...why cause its mines...and its PAID for so what does it matter what you think and/or have to say or what your look is...HA

i also saw "just wright" let's just say i felt like she was telling my story...but what you gonna do...

my mentor came over and immediately began to rearrange my house, which i didn't mind not one bit because i don't know how to decorate (now style you YES) i don't know what needs to go where or anything about how to use the size of a room so i was happy that a woman i love and trust and i know loves me was here for guidance...

we went to the AJ Wright across the street and a couple dollars later my house was transformed even more...my older brother even commented that he really liked what i had done to the house...

i must say i am digging it for sure!

cuz and i hit up brunch downtown Sunday afternoon and then did a little running around and after that i chilled...it was a good weekend for sure

i am finally feeling peace of mind and like my house is MY HOME which is always a GREAT feeling!

No comments: