Tuesday, May 04, 2010

90 days...

until my birthday...

well yesterday really, 90 whole days...i haven't been on the scale but i can definitely see the difference...i haven't been able to work out like i want but i have been walking at least 2 miles daily so that little bit and changing my eating habits the inches are coming off...

BUT its time to kick it up a notch, especially if i want to be down 30 before 30!

well i definitely started it off right last night...

ZOMBA, actually it was EXTREME ZOMBA....we did hip hop and salsa and maragay like SUPER SIZED for an hour and 10 minutes....

by 30 mins i was about to pass out...but my sweet little co-worker kept encourgaing me so i made it until the end and i can say i was really proud of myself...

and now i am more focused than ever!

i am going to keep up the good eating habits and walking more during the day...i mean i totally get now how walking an extra stop length daily can be so helpful or how taking extra time to walk in the evenings can help...

just including physical activity on a more consistant basis can totally help move you forward with just being healthy...

i am determined to keep investing in myself, physically, spiritually and emotionally...

starting off year 30 in my life feeling full and ready to take on the world is going to be AWESOME and i am finally feeling like myself again and i am ready!

I am SO ready

No comments: