Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Happy Feelin's....

...happy feelin's in the airrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, touching people everywhere...plenty love and everything, listen to the people sing....

i've got myself, to remind me of love, my mind and my heart....i believe in a love...and these happy feelin's, i'll spread them over the world...from deep in my soul

I WISH YOU HAPPY FEELIN'S

so i have decided that living life wondering or worry or contemplating over things that were, or aren't or what could be or should be isn't healthy for me

and once i decided on that and i prayed about it i have felt like a ton of weight lifted off of my shoulders

like i said in the previous post...until the day...and that doesn't mean until the day i "find" something or someone...its just until the day...

the short and end of it is that i have a GOOD life full of joy and its just time to see what i have and not focus on what i don't...

and i can honestly say i am cool, content, copacetic, chillin...

i am me....

.....and i believe in ABOVE...and the these happy feelin's i'll spread them all over the world

No comments: