Monday, May 03, 2010

...honey

you so sweet...

i had a FANTABOLOUS weekend!!!!

first i snapped out on friday after work and got my hair braided...
yes i tried the natural bush because i need to walk and work out, but my hair isn't naturally curly and i am not a naturally able to do something with her hair kind of person...

straight, curly, permed or natural a sistah can NOT do hair...

some people think that everyone can do at least something with hair, i am NOT one of those people

even when i was your typical broke college student i saved money and got my hair done...

so anyways...i was like eyebrows done or not i look a mess i don't have any swag this must go!

so while on my way to get my truck washed i passed the shop in my neighborhood, i commenced to making a u turn and went in the spot...at 6:45 pm i was getting my hair did

and i had to get it done, saturday was the kiamsha youth presentation, my girls' ladies night out event, and sunday was a Christening

dude i had to much to do to be looking a HAM

the weekend was good...

i had a for real for real spa experience with a robe slippers champagne toast and a view of the entire harbor...spent a grip but it was worth it

we called ourselves being grown and we were, everyone needs to experience that peace and relaxation...i shall be at a "big people" spa on my birthday this year...yearly for what the past 4 years i have gone to a "day spa" for a massage but i am going to do a day at a Spa this year!

the ladies and i even got a suite down at the National Harbor, went to dinner went to watch the fight on U street and then we partied...

nothing major but MUCH needed mini get away right here in my own back yard...no one had a camera but we didn't need one the memories of laughing and joking...sitting outside having dinner, dancing and me almost falling over in my 4 inch wedges (clearly i don't go out and dance enough in my shoes SMH)

sunday the christening was AWESOME she did so well she is such a chill baby...she is her momma's child though so that's going to be amazing to watch

i hit the store got some food for the week

made some baked turkey wings...they were on the ONE! with some brown rice...

tonight ZOMBA with my co-workers i am looking forward to that...

oh here i am rambling per usual and i started to blog because i realized something

my vitamin D deficiency has been probably why i haven't been feeling my best...further more the RX that i got was probably D2 which is artificial and more toxic than D3 (which is in my new supplement-which i picked up because i no longer eat red meat or pork and i was told i needed a supplement because i would be lacking iron)

so the reason i was getting sick off of the soy and stuff was because they use D2 and not D3 and i was taking D2 so my body was just rejecting it all...

i wonder if i go back to soy what will happen if not i'll be going to rice milk or lactaid again...

but its just amazing the debate between D2 and D3 some say D2 is just as good as D3 others say D2 is toxic stay away others say you can take D2 but it won't supplement for what is needed from D3...

its just a whole bunch of stuff...but i have settled on a supplement that isn't making me sick from taking it and i am hoping that it will help balance my body out...ya dig...

so i had a SWEET weekend and i am looking forward to many things...including doing NOTHING for the most part this weekend coming...well once i get past May 7 and the morning of May 8 (my nephew has a poem to recite :)

after that i am going to be one incognegro that's for sure...

peace people

No comments: