Monday, March 26, 2007

space...

how do you give someone that you care about space
especially when the space has nothing to do with YOU or the US
but more to do with things that are going on in their life

you feel like your heart is breaking for them and with them
you know that if you could you would take away all the hurt and the pain
all you want to do is be there for them
that shoulder to lean on
that sun in the cloud
that joy amongst the pain

all you want to do is wrap your arms around them and let them know that everything will be ok
but you can't...

and what makes it worse is when you BOTH are going through

you with your family
him with his...

all in ONE weekend...
the bottom decided to drop out from under us...
so you need him too...

what do you do????

you let go, you give the space
and most of all you pray...

i know my faith has grown because I feel myself breaking but at the same time I am not breaking...

i know that there is a bigger purpose and through Jehovah GOD

my father's health will come under control and my family (brothers, mother and I) will learn how to deal
HIS nephews and brother will get past what SHE did to them and make it...

I see the Sunshine through the rain...I see it...
its in the distance but I see it...

Love life people
Love those in your life
Never take your mental OR physical health for granted...its a precious thing...

4 comments:

Ms.Honey said...

As simple as it may sound its so hard for us to do...let go and let God. He knows why all this is occuring he knows the outcome.

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and sending you hugsss

Blu Jewel said...

Ditto what Honey said. You're a woman of faith and you know that will be one of the most powerful tools in your arsenal. Also know that your friends will have your back for whenever you need them. The battle is not yours, it's the Lords.

*big hugs*

layne bowden said...

okay... i'm gonna co-sign what the egg-heads before me said. (i KNOW that got a smile outta you, missy!)

anyway, ladybug...
i've been there. right there, in that spot where you're standing and tho' you ALREADY know what to do and to whom to take it, i KNOW it still hurts like crazee.

jus know i'm here. whenever. however. ready to give whatever i can. head up! be strong, but KNOW it's okay to be less than strong. you're entitled to feel, ya know?

anyway, you're in my thoughts and prayers and b-n-l is too! this too shall pass. when all hell seems to break loose for everybody at the same time... it is simply a test. the wise know this and they don't give up or give in to the enemy, feel me?

ALWAYS LOVE and BIG HUGS!!

T.a.c.D said...

@honey-Thank you...I really appreciate that...and you are right...it is about letting go and letting GOD

@blu-I know that my faith has really grown because although I feel, I know it will be aiight

@jus-YES you made me laugh...and I did need that, on top of the dress and pip toe shoes to get me cute for the 80 degree weather tomorrow...in time things will get through...and I know that you have my back...

Thank you sisters...HUGS back at ya