Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Beautiful New Beginning

Never before has life held as much promise as it does on this very day. The possibilities open to you right now are more wonderful and abundant than they have ever been.

You may be suffering under the sad illusion that the best days of your life have already come and gone. Choose now to see beyond that self-imposed limiting thought.

Open your eyes to the beautiful truth that the things in your life with real value and meaning never decline or decay. The longer you live with purpose and sincerity, the more intensely you experience true love and joy.

It may seem that your mistakes have been piled on top of mistakes, and that nothing can free you from your burdensome regrets. Yet the freedom you seek is as close as the next moment.

Every beauty you've ever imagined is real, and exists in you right now. Every joy that you've ever glimpsed is yours to live and to express any time you choose.

You stand in this moment at a beautiful new beginning, full of promise and possibility. See it, know it, live it, and allow the joy to flow more abundantly than ever before.
-- Ralph Marston


So why do I start of this Fabulous Tuesday with this message...becasue its so TRUE!

Everyday is a NEW day to look at life and understand every beauty that is around you.
When I think of beauty, I think of Jehovah GOD and the fact that he creates ALL things in HIS image how he sees fit to create them....including you...and setting up your life and your path...as long as you lean on HIM and not your own understanding...


Have you ever just sat back and really just took time to experience the beauty of life and how it works????

There are so many possiblities for us in life, if we would just SPEAK those positive things into existence....(shot out to big sis Jus for that one)....have you ever just thought about the power of your words?

If you constantly say: "Imma catch a cold.." what happens...you catch a cold....
If you constantly say: "I am fat" what happens...you gain weight
If you constantly say: "I am broke" what happens...your money is always funny
If you constantly say: "I am going to be alone, no one will ever love me like I deserve it..." what happens you are alone or settle for just anyone because you are lonely...

Start saying.... I am going to take care of myself...
Start saying.... I am beautifully made and will work to maintain my health
Start saying.... I will be financially blessed as long as I start to use my money for MY benefit
Start saying.... The person that is meant for me, will love and adore me, as he/she should being a Child of Christ...I will know true unconditional love

We have to speak it people, we have to think it people, we have to really re-train ourselves and look at life in a positive-and most beautiful way. We have all made our mistakes, had our bumps in the road...that's life and if we didn't experience the bad we would never appreciate the good...but life don't have to be bad ALWAYS...that's not what life is about...

If you start to look at life as a beautiful journey full of endless possibities, with ups and downs, twists and turns, all beautifully constructed to make YOU the BEST YOU, you can be...then life is just that a beautiful journey....

...have that confidence, that spring in your step, that look in your eye...that drive, that focus that LOVE in your heart for GOD and YOURSELF...and it will show in EVERYTHING YOU DO!

Just keep trying people....just keep striving people....


9 comments:

Southern_Lady said...

Okay I promise not to become a psycho commenter, but this one was really good. And Talib, I love this song! I was just listening to it on a mixed CD the other day.

T.a.c.D said...

@southern_lady-HEY...its cool to come by and comment ANY time...TRUST..love the positive energy...so bring it! Thank you...and YES Talib is the truth...getting a little off...but we all have our "off seasons"

layne bowden said...

gurl you betta preach! PREACH!! ...do you hear me??!! (LOL) you know, i know, you know i'm lovin' this post!!

thanks for the shout out, too! ;)

i'm still reading and honey, it's getting EXTREMELY good!! i'll have to tell you all about it real soon!

anyhoo. i'm embracing and BELIEVING everything you've said in this post as PURE TRUTH!! ssshhhhit! i think i d'on went and got my swagger back!! (LOL)

love you lil sis!

peace.

Blu Jewel said...

girl, run tell daaat! this post is the mutha effin truth. i read Ralph Martson too and some of his points are the bomb. Thanks for this and i know just who i wanna copy/paste it too.

One!

T.a.c.D said...

@jus-yea we have GOTS to keep that swagger...even when folks try to bring us down...just take a deep breathe and keep it moving...and YES keep me up on the book...I actually think Imma get it although I really try NOT to get "O" recommended reads...LOL

@blu-HELLO! (I got a run tell daaat!) I am glad you enjoyed it and YES Ralph be speak that truth don't he...

Ms.Honey said...

Wonderful post!

I'm speaking positivity from here on out!!

T.a.c.D said...

@honey-THANK YOU!
Yes we HAVE to speak it into existence!

lolly said...

Very uplifting! Great message!

T.a.c.D said...

@lolly-Thank ya kindly!