Friday, September 10, 2010

and another one

maybe because i am not the maid of honor or maybe because i am so happy for my lil sis

she is getting married!

i can't believe it, i remember saying to her last year this time that it was coming...

and the Sunday after Christmas in church he proposed in front of her family and friends

and now tomorrow, she will be married a wife, HIS WIFE

i think i do feel this for all of my girls that have gotten married...

I love LOVE real LOVE

Black LOVE

well in this day and age i'll take purple love, you know someone that really loves you no matter

you know what's rocking in my ears right now,

"love of my life" by Erykah Badu and Common...

this rocks...

i have been happy all week, maybe its because I got me some hurr...LOL

maybe its because i know her entire family is coming and its going to be a HUGE event and she is going to look like an angel...

maybe its the fact that i get to get "dolled up"

maybe its just me feeling happy for someone else other than me and i know that in the end knowing someone has a love to call their own...

ooohhhh you know you rock my world, you be boy and i'll be girl...it don't stop until the break of dawnnnnnnnnnnnn

repeat repeat repeat repeat...

marrying your best friend is the way to go!

wooohoooo

2 comments:

Dee O. said...

Awww that must be so exciting for you!! I love real love too and nothing is more beautiful to me than 2 people who genuinely belong together getting married not because something happened and they are being FORCED too but when people get married because they are absolutely in LOVE and can't picture their lives without each other! :) I can't wait for my turn lol!

www.THATGOODGOODBLOG.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the wedding today. I love LOVE too!