Thursday, April 08, 2010

what's up, what's haapinin'

...all you haters just get at me...so all i got to say is what UP!

not that i feel like anyone is hating on me in particular because i definitely don't feel that...but in keeping up with what's wrong in my ears as i blog...

the other TIP is definitely rocking...

most people don't even know that one of my (many) nicknames is TIP man i have had that nickname is 2003, lil big sis gave me that name...as a play on my real name

my god-sons even called me that because they couldn't pronounce the "f" in my name...

i need see them dudes that's for sure...

i actually have a couple of things to do this weekend i need to make sure i clean up tomorrow evening...the window folks are coming to the house to do a estimate tomorrow evening...i should ask my uncle to come over and see what they say...

i also need to get someone to come and look at my yard and landscape it...i have never been one to decorate or know what it is to put things together especially with a yard so i know i am not going to go and find flowers to plant...i do want a rose bush mines was destroyed during the snow and my mom always kept rose bushes so i want to keep that tradition going...and then i want stuff that only need to be watered like weekly or something like when i wash the truck i'll remember to water the plants...something that simple

i have decided that i am going to go and buy a mac this weekend

i don't have a computer the Dell died and i don't want a PC anymore soooo....moving on...

i can't keep my hair out anymore, i MUST weave it back up because being natural in the summer and needing or having to workout at least 4 times a week, its not going to work...

oh i haven't heard from dude...HA CLASSIC! he need not even attempt to call it was done when i pulled off...i have no patience what so ever...

"a woman's worth" is CRANKING...
how ironic as i move onto the next thing i have discovered lately about myself...

another thing that i realize is that i am not even IN THE GAME anymore...i have really taken my heart out of the game...why because there is a 50/50 chance of losing and i don't feel like losing anymore, so why even attempt...i only discovered this because i was talking to the bf about someone else and then the light bulb went off in my head, it was an "ah ha" moment...so even before the movie situation, he didn't have a chance...he just had a lot of baggage, not that i don't because we all do...but hey i am just not in the mood to even deal with someone else's mess...

*shurgs* it is what it is...one day i'll be back there!!! i mean i do love love...that's for real...i mean Jill sings about it in "he loves me" man they live version you can't help but get goose bumps! that's what i want that's what i deserve and until then i am chilling...not that anyone is perfect but he'll see me and i'll see him in our perfect imperfections...

"unbreakable" is playing...

makes me think of jac and mj...their love is truly unbreakable and i am so in love with that!!! their day is coming up fast as a matter a fact its exactly a month away from today...and i'll be there excited and ready to do whatever they need me to do to make the day go off without a hitch because they deserve to have May 1st to be EVERYTHING that they ever dreamed...but most of all they get that its not about the day but about the marriage...that's why they are unbreakable they get it, they respect it, and they are totally happy and WANT to marry each other...

YOUNG BLACK LOVE LIVES!!!!

2 comments:

MJ said...

Congrats on the decision to buy a Mac! Let us know if you need anything... I can probably help you transfer your files from your old drive too...

Thanks so much for the compliment on our relationship. It's very nice to know that we inspire you!!

jendayi said...

Ditto what MJ said! Well not about the Mac part. I can't help you there. lol. But yes, thanks TIP!!!!