Friday, April 02, 2010

20 feet tall

i am totally IN love with the new badu CD...

"you built a wall that was 20 feet tall...but if i get off my knees i remember i am 20 feet tall"

dude how real is that

if we would only stop crying or seeing the negative all the time we would remember that we are totally bigger than our problems...

i went to a cycling class today...what was supposed to be an hour session turned into two hours with sprints, step aerobics, and cycling do that all again and then add abs at the end...

yea tomorrow i will be feeling the burn...

i am going to go back next saturday for just the hour class...ONLY because i have a hair appointment...

yes I AM that vain because my hair is ALL natural so when i sweat its in my head and my hair looks like who done it which way from sideways...
as soon as i walked in to the salon my stylist was like
"who take her back to the bowl RIGHT NOW"
i told her that i had just finished working out and she was like "what like JUST NOW"
HA
CLASSIC!

i had an early dinner with my sis jac...she is so cute and ready to be a wife! totally happy for her ya dig...now i just got to find a dress for the event....uggggggggg

my jeans are fitting loser that's always a plus...

i am going on i guess a date to the movies...is it a date if you don't consider it to be one?

i surely don't! hope he doesn't think so either...

badu has another song called fall in love (your funeral)

LOVES IT! its my jam maybe because that's the way that i currently feel right now like uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggg

love NEXT

to busy loving me right now i don't have the patience...

but i am going to go see "why did i get married too?" i am too funny i guess i am still a romantic at heart no matter what...

my brother detailed my truck or is currently detailing the whip...loves it i shall be riding kewn this weekend...

well that's all for now...

peesh

1 comment:

blkbutterfly said...

i haven't bought a new CD in a looong while, since nothing out there really spoke to me. i'd been getting by with my old stand bys. but, i may have to go and pick up that new Badu.

i feel you on the natural hair thing. i'm wearing a straight weave w/ some of my hair left out and the moment it rained, i went straight for my flat iron! it frizzed up w/ a quickness. at the same time, i'm in love w/ the fact that it can go from frizzy to straight to curly to... whatever i want!