Tuesday, April 14, 2009

let me vent

so i just got called a bitch...

yep a b-i-t-c-h...

its not like i haven't been called a bitch before because i have for various reasons i wouldn't talk to someone, or i didn't like what someone said to me so i spoke my mind...someone just last week called playing on my house phone from a private number and called me a bitch...whatever...

but never in my life has someone called me a bitch because i had an opinion on something

so there was this "question of the day" thing on facebook by this dude i was pretty aiight with in high school...he is always asking random questions about love, sex, relationships...that type of thing...

so his question today was: why are women so emotional and why do men change after they get the sex...

so i was reading the responses and one person said women are made that way and men once they get what they want move on...so i asked the question of:
why/what makes men not o wait at LEAST 90 days (that's been the common thread topic lately right) to have sex with a woman?
or something to that affect...
and i asked you know some supporting questions to go along with it but you get the gest...

so when he responds to me he says: TC...((bitch))....
and gives his response...

dude i can't even tell you what the rest of it said basically something along the lines that i was trippin men won't wait that long whatever...

initially i was like he couldn't possibly be calling me that because i have an opinion but i realized DUDE just called me a bitch...
why because i aint no jumpoff
why because i have standards and believe that you can't just be throwing it all around...
why because i love me and respect me....

dude no BOY BYE...

so i went through the whole am i gonna call this dude out, send him a message what...but nope...i deleted my response and went to my "friends" list and deleted that bama!

period the end!

i am not even going to entertain or associate myself with someone who has no respect...period!

people just really kill me these days with the lack of respect that they have...its like i can't even have an opinion imma bitch now...

so i am just like dude i am done!

DELETE

6 comments:

Deja~I~Am said...

WOW!!! My mouth was wide open. I can't believe it. First of all, he didn't even just say it, he WROTE it... So it wasn't like a slip or anything. Secondly, I just feel some type of way when a dude calls you a B. When a girl says it, its still bad but you can brush that mess off. When a dude says it, it boils my skin.

I can't believe you didn't go off. Well, yes I can. Going off on facebook? eh.... not a good look.

T.a.c.D said...

that's exactly why i didn't go off...what point would it have done for me to go off and go above and beyond to "check" someone who CLEARLY wouldn't "get it" in the first place...so i just removed myself from the situation...i am getting a little calmer the older i get HA!

but yes i was HEATED first i was like...no, he can't be serious but like you said it was WRITTEN right there in black and white...so DELETE

GemisMyName said...

To me all those "questions of the day" are beyond ignorant and I never entertain them. Have you ever read some of the other responses? Now I get why some men think there are few quality women in the world. You my friend are one of them (quality). Clearly based on the questions and how they are posed, this person is asking these questions for shock value. I mean is all the cursing and references to sex really necessary? If it's who I think it is, they are a wannabe comedian and they are on my "limited profile" friends list. Haha! I've deleted a few folks just so I can avoid having to see their ignorant "status"…
I think you handled it well…

Anonymous said...

A real sign of maturity. I know to many people that would not respond in that matter.I believe one of toughest things in life is to turn the other cheek when you have been offended.I am still trying to learn that lesson so Kudos

blkbutterfly said...

i must admit, DELETE was my second thought when i read this. my first thought was to send a very strongly worded response. but, like you said, you have to know when to fight your battles and this was definitely not one worth entertaining. so, props to you!

T.a.c.D said...

yep it who you are thinking it is P...i guess the only reason i even commented was because i am always trying to inpart some type of "sanity" into those ingnant rants that go on...but oh well...i thought BRIEFLY about saying something in a message but again what would have been the point...so delete was the best option for me...
ppreciate all the support really i do