Tuesday, August 14, 2007

If you are afraid to STAND for something....

you WILL eventually fall for anything...
Please take a look at the video below, get the word out and let's do something about this...its up to US to make a difference in our world...
it should be surprising, but sadly...

you can read more here
This is the story of the Jena Six


let's talk about it, let's take a STAND, let's make a difference
I have signed the petition, will you?
I have gone to the color of change web site, will you?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had this story posted on my page. I didn't know there was a video out. This is a really eye-opening situation that is very relevant to the current African American struggle.

Thanks for posting this!

Consistently Inconsistent... said...

This is deep..very informative. Thank you for sharing..

Ms.Honey said...

I've read about this alot...I tell ya sad that we think this had ended and its still prevalent.

It is What It Is... said...

Thanks for posting this...

Ray said...

The #1 Quote I live by, although I have to be honest I have not always been consistant with it as I could be...

But I'm human....