Monday, May 14, 2007

The weekend

imma post about it soon...or maybe not...ok so its UPDATED
i am actually extreme tired and out of it because i have been running since thursday, actually before then...

friday-girls night

yep even through the smoke from the grill we still look beautiful....me and my ladies


my brother showed up at the steak house, and wouldn't you know it....

he literally came and took my plate and ate my food...OFF THE HOOK!

me in the club....watch out for the big gurls....LOL...imma cutie though...HELLO!


Saturday-all about Ki and her wedding day...
the bride to be

me being apart of an truly inspiring inter-generational conversation about life, love, being a woman, letting him be the man, and most of all NOT losing YOU...the lady in the middle is AWESOME it was GREAT totally ONE of the highlights of the day for me
Sunday-all about Mommy and family

Today-all about me...

but no matter if i am not feeling good and trying to rest, i still have stuff that needs to get done...so imma make it an early night...

i promise i'll get back on here soon enough...and i am fine, no worries...

listen to the song on the side...that's how i am feeling...

keep believing in you people!

Peace

9 comments:

Teej said...

lolololol...no picking on T.C. now. Thats the beauty of owning your blog. You can absolutely do whatcha like. So T.C if you wanna simply blog something like 'The word for the day is 'Tired', you may very do so. ;)

Ms.Honey said...

I love that video...he is a wonderful artist...glad your taking time to relax..you sound like you need it.

T.a.c.D said...

@it-whateva hater! dont ask to use it then...lol

@teej-thanks bruh...always holdin it down

@honey-yes the video, the song, is beautiful...

It is What It Is... said...

LOL - whatever...your computer sucks...I can't believe you got that computer after all you went through....LMBO!!!

I love you too Poopie!

Oh Yeah - and I'm a hater for life...you know how we roll....LOL

deepnthought said...

looks like you all had a blast. Why does your brother remind me of mine. 4real.

Shai said...

You are glowing in all your pics. You look happy and peaceful.

Southern_Lady said...

Looks like you had a FUN weekend! I live for those weekends. And gimme that BIG BAG NOW!!!

deepnthought said...

I want that top. it is so cute.

T.a.c.D said...

@it is-yea whatever..

@deep-i can ONLY imagine...based on what i read, i can definitely see it..lol

@shai-actually i am pretty happy and peaceful...my mind keeps wanting to wander off and think negative thoughts...but i won't let it...thanks!

@s. Lady-yea i did! and here's part II this weekend...part III next weekend, and part IV the weekend after that...i know right, OFF the hook! I am tired...oh boy i am tired

@deep-H&M (shirt) & target (purse) boo!