Friday, May 04, 2007

10 Weird/Unknown/Crazy Facts About Me

so i got this from jac, who got it from teej...
so here it is...

my 10 most...

1. I can't do anything until i iron my clothes...that's right, i won't eat, sit down and relax, NOTHING until i FIRST figure out what i am wearing to work the next day and iron it...once that is done, i can eat or whatever else...

2. when i go to sleep it has to be absolutely competely dark, and totally silent...i have to have all 3 locks and my top bar on my front door and my bedroom door has to be locked

3. i love my bathroom, like that is THE room that most relaxes me when I come home...i will just go in there and sit, read, look at mags all that stuff...i have even fallen asleep on the tiolet before...lol

4. i hate hair...like literally i hate hair...i would shave it all off if it didn't itch so friggin bad when it grows back...lol...i would have a cesar cut the whole nine if that wouldn't mean me looking like my brother

5. i can't do the "copied" CD/DVD/MOVIE thing...i have to buy the "real" thing...something about it makes me feel like its stealing (which it is) but also i need the inserts of the album, the credits, the extra screens on the DVD...i need to see the movie on the big screen not in my house

6. i love love love Harry Potter! I have all of the movies and I go see them, when they come out, ALONE on the first day...like i'll take off work or go doing lunch to see it...

7. i hate the heat...like hate heat...i will put the air on if its the least bit stuffy, take my lunch so i don't have to go outside in the heat for lunch...all that...sweat sucks...

8. i can't shower at night, it doesn't make sense to do so, becasue if i do, i still will have to shower in the morning becasue i sweat in my sleep no matter what I sweat...

9. i don't eat or allow anyone to eat on my dinning room table...its totally set up already and its clean and i don't want my wood messed up...so you eat sitting on the living room floor or standing up in the kitchen i don't care...just don't eat at my table

10. i have to change my comfoter set every 6 months or so, i mean like go out and buy a new set...i don't move furniture or anything, but i need my room to be different...so its like a spring/summer look and then there will be a fall/winter look...i know i know...

I don't think that is that weird but hey

12 comments:

M. Ponedelnik said...

No, actually its not weird, but as i felt it, srry but it seems very boooooooooooooooooooooring. Have u ever tried to look at yourself from a comletely another side? Light or dark. For instance, try to use your iniron shirt as a napkin and than put it on and visit some club like: "I do hate fucking Harry Sodding Potter and all his weird paranoid company". Jus'take it easy, try to listen the 9th Beethoven while sleeping, or steal smth precious for your girlfriend and then imagine how u get to the jail...where there r no comfoter at all. Let some gypsies live in your bathroom a week and then present them a computer, for them to copy some illegal stuff for your blog. Jus imagine. there is one life, use all the opportunities... Good luck!

Ms. Confessions said...

This post was fun!!!

LMAO about the dinning room table. You're too much, but I gotta respect your space...

It is What It Is... said...

I've eaten at your dinner table...so now! LMBO!! Smooches!

Daneger said...

Fall asleep on the toilet and the dinning room table thing are hilarious. I'm about to write my 10 right now. LOL

T.a.c.D said...

@maria-welcome! yes i am rather boring, and you know what i kinda like it that way...lol...life is short and i do tend to want to live it to the fullest but right if that makes sense...i might try the gpsy thing

@awotm-yea i know...

@it is...-yea and the ONLY reason you could was because my friggin MOMMA let you...i hate when people eat there

@dane-yes please do so...yea i am too picky i know

Consistently Inconsistent... said...

Oh man, I feel this post lol! I can't do anything at home until the house is completely clean--I can't work, study, nothing. I'm obsessed with the closet door being closed at night too!

deepnthought said...

the closet door is me totally. I loved this list.

Ms.Honey said...

LOL...I can only sleep in the dark when he's over..if not I have to leave the TV on or the radio something..and I have to close my closet door LOL...hate hair huh you could get a wig that might help and I hate heat too I prefer the cold but I dont like it to be too cold.

Teej said...

1. hmmm i think they call that compulsive obsessive my dear. lol

3. Im like that in the shower...but dont trip. I have fallen alseep on the toilet as well.

4. You sound like mama. She couldnt wait to cut her hair off.

5. I soooo feel you on this. Im not much of a bootlegger. I love the cd inserts and the whole nine. I dont download much either. I need the store bought CD.

9. So no one dines at your dining room table...where do you make peeps eat?

10. Said it once before but it bares repeating : Obsessive Complusive.

Loving the quirks TC....

T.a.c.D said...

@teej-yes i must admit i am a special case...lol

jendayi said...

it's surprising how I knew most of this already.

T.a.c.D said...

@jac-yea im not that weird I keep trying to think of stuff...maybe i should have others write what they think are my 10 most weird things