Tuesday, May 08, 2007

90 day review

so yesterday i had my 90 day reveiew
it was about a month late, but it was really good!

i got basically all good and excellent, positive remarks
the only thing is i have to report to basically 3 (about to be 4) different people, that's 4 different styles and at times, they are all pullin...so i don't hide my frusration very well at all...so i need to work on that..but other than that

i really love my job! like really i do, i care about the mission, the vision, the purpose and about the people here! so i am really blessed and happy right about now....

my supervisor also stated that one of my projects is being extended and that she is definitely looking for ways (and wants me to think about) for me to make my mark and have items for my portfolio...so its on

your girl is ON HER WAY!

9 comments:

Consistently Inconsistent... said...

*strolls in snapping fingers and singing*

Do it do it do it do it!!

Congrats. Always good when your work doesnt go unnoticed. I am proud of you, continued blessings and success.

It is What It Is... said...

One thing you can be thankful for on Friday night...you better have your list ready! Holla! lol

jendayi said...

congrats lady.

What list is JCroft talkin about? I thought it was one thing?

Ms.Honey said...

You go GIRL!!

Let me find out you doing the dang on thing.

layne bowden said...

of course you're on your way! you've got so much going for you, like:

you're brilliant
you're beautiful
and you're my sister!!

(LOL)

congrats ladybug! keep doin' the damn thang!! ;)

peace, love, miss you much and big hugs!!

deepnthought said...

you are the bomb. (yeah I said the bomb)

Congrats. and big ole hugs.

T.a.c.D said...

@ci-*me dancing at my desk*
do it do it do it....

@it is-you are so friggin EXTRA, but YES I will use that on Friday...

@jac-thank hun-and you KNOW she is super extra so please pay her NO mind!

@honey-i try i try you know....

@jus-i know and with a big sis like i got, how could i not...

@deep-ok why do i still say bomb too!

Ladies: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT & WORDS!!!! they mean more than you will EVER KNOW...

hugs!

Southern_Lady said...

Congrats!! It's so good to hear from people who REALLY like their jobs.

T.a.c.D said...

@lady-Thanks Laaaddddddyyyy!