Friday, May 18, 2007

Happy Friday!

so since its Friday, and i haven't posted all week, i felt the need to be a little inspirational, especially since its rainy and dark outside...so if you aren't careful you can pretty much get into a funk...(I do have something on my mind that i want to blog about...but I will do so later, once i get my thoughts together...let's just say it has to deal with stereotypes and labels we tend to place on each other without knowing it...)

but we will NOT do that today...

Today we will be POSITIVE

to much to be happy about, why because here is the weekend lineup:

Friday-
M&M
Tutoring
Shauna's graduation party (i might not make it to this, but its on the agenda)

Saturday-
Nikki & Marlin's wedding @ noon/reception at 2 with Mommy
Renada's graduation cookout
Shauna's graduation cookout

Sunday-
Church
cleaning & packing...

Monday -
off to Michigan for a week of training for my job...

so life is full, its good and it worth just being happy about, feeling blessed you know...so on that note, check out the inspiration....

Best day ever
A new day has dawned. And with it, countless new positive possibilities have been born.
Certainly there are difficulties and obstacles in your life and in your world. Yet they are always outnumbered by your blessings.
Focus today on those blessings. Give your attention and your awareness to what's right with life.
Those who wish to control you and to take advantage of you will seek to fill your thoughts with fear and discouragement. Yet there is really no reason for you to be fearful or discouraged.
For life is not what someone tells you it will be. Life is precisely what you make it.
By focusing on the good things, on the positive possibilities, on your blessings and opportunities, you can make life truly magnificent. A new day has dawned, and you can choose to make it the best day ever.
-- Ralph Marston

11 comments:

Shai said...

What part of MI will you be in?

T.a.c.D said...

I will be at Augusta, MI...at the Brook's Lodge on MI State Universtiy's campus

Shai said...

Ok, I have never heard of Augusta. LOL. I am in Detroit and wondered if we could meet up. Maybe next time. LOL.

Mica said...

it is a pleasure to hear something positive....I am starting to feel a little funky myself...i don't know why i just am.... Seems like you have a lot on your plate for the next few days....well have fun...

Anonymous said...

Are all of our female bloggers periods syncing up? LOL LOL Blog world betta watch out - here comes one big giant black cloud over the blogsphere, lol lol

Add me to the "hmmm do I wanna feel kinda funky this weekend?" crew.

Betta go buy me some hair that always makes me happy!

It is What It Is... said...

Well Poopie - I'm suffering from PMDD and its raining where I am. lol...but I'll try to be positive...looking forward to that post too. LMAO.

Stay Hood babygirl,
jcroft

T.a.c.D said...

@shai-well i have a layover at the airport there until i fly to Kalamazoo (sp??)

@mica-i was too so i decided to post

@pamalicious-(that's cute...LOL) yea its the wheather i think

@it is-off the hook you always are...lol...yea imma get to the post this weekend and put it up next week sometime once i am back and can reply to responses

Tasha said...

I was in a funk today, but seeing a good, positive post helped bring me out of it, thanks! Hope you have a great weekend.

Blu Jewel said...

you know i'm always down for postivity and the quote you put in was great. thanks for sharing sis and enjoy yourself in MI even though it is for work.

Ms.Honey said...

Hope your having a wonderful trip....

T.a.c.D said...

@tasha-i am glad it helped

@blu-i am here, its peaceful and nothing to do but train and but yet I am tired as hell

@honey-i am ready to be back now...

oh well i gotta get back into this training room...
peace