Monday, November 06, 2006

Song of the Week:UPDATED

John Legend-Heaven

I really like this song, one of my favs from the album, and I like the video because its extremely artistic...with the scenes of the women as living art and things...I really like the location of the video in this historic church venue...its simple and like I said before artistic...so I like it!



I had to go back and add this...Ciara is doing her THANG in this video...she is really letting us know she is coming into her grown womanhood thang...at least musically...
so here it is...fellas I KNOW you will enjoy this one...

Ciara-Promise

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you know how to find or how to look for these things? I would never know this was his next single.

T.a.c.D said...

@jac-I stay on comcast VH1 Soul channel and MTVJams...I just love music...like in between shows or even the game I will just put it on those channels or if I am cooking and cleaning I will have those channels on so I can hear and see the new music...
"Hello, my name is TC and I am a music adict...."

Daneger said...

I like this song. I havent' picked up the album yet cause I am hearing so many mixed emotions about it but I like "Again" also. He just needs another topic other than cheating and it's affects on life...LOL.

T.a.c.D said...

@dane-I have mixed emotions about the CD as well, but I am sure you will like it though...I do...

T.a.c.D said...

@brilld-I don't know I have had this on repeat this morning for some reason...it makes me smile...maybe because I can relate...in my own little way...LOL
I still think its a good enough album to buy...

Anonymous said...

If only I had those channels.

Don't feel bad. Who ISN'T a music addict?! =)