Monday, November 06, 2006

Hail to the Redskins!!!!

So you may or may not know this, but I am a HUGE football fan...Sunday's that's what I do, watch football, well after church and bible study, which are both normally done by 1:00pm, just in time for the game!

Yesterday, if I didn't do anything else, I HAD to see the Cowboys v. Redskins game!I am a HUGE Redskins fan, like no matter if we are winning or losing, its GO SKINS for me...knowing that we NEEDED this division win, I was glued to my television set ready to rock and roll...

We started off by playing smart getting some points up on the board, and after going back and forth to come to a tied game, in the last 2 minutes when we missed the filed goal I thought that it was all over...BUT once Dallas got the ball, we were able to BLOCK the field goal attempt!!!! WHAT! That never happens, at least NOT when you need it to happen...it was so amazing me and my buddy was just sitting there in awe like, are you serious, did that just happen...but it did, and with the penalty for the face mask on the offense (Dallas) we not ONLY got the ball back, but got 15 yards....AND one untimed down...

OK so we know we have to go for the field goal attempt....we sitting there just on edge like, man what is going to happen...what is going to happen...its to the right, but its GOOD, its actually GOOD and the crowd goes wild....at the stadium and at home!!!

Man that was one of the best games yet this season...us putting up points on the board playing smart, Clinton Portis' touchdown, second touchdown by Chris, TO acting like a DUMBEE as usual with his falling asleep touchdown celebration....IDIOT! It was just a good game, and its not like we played as well as I expected, but it was a pretty good game, seems like we are finally getting some type of rhythm established, and with this much needed win and then its against the Cowboys, that should really help boost things in house, at least I hope so....

So yes we are still only what 3-5, but who cares, this was a much needed win against a team we needed to beat...

22-19 the Skins Win it!

So let's just hope this propels us into even better rhythm and spirits as we go against the Eagles next Sunday...


GO SKINS!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS! HAIL VICTORY!

T.a.c.D said...

I know right!!!! It really wasn't the best game, turnovers and dropped balls, sloppy defense on both sides...but WE WON!!!! HOLLA!!!!

T.a.c.D said...

@rob-its ok I am a Football nut, not really sports...the penalty calls and the like were off yesterday...but because it was the offensive side during a field goal attempt, I think that's why they got 15 yards...we definitely HAVE to step our game up if we want to even want to "think" about the playoffs...but because we have such a BIG thing with Dallas, it was not only a much needed win, BUT it was a much needed boost for the spirits of the players and the fans....if we can take it in Philly on Sunday we MIGHT be looking at the light of day...but we shall see...

OK, so the Bears lost ONE game...you all will be alright, your defense is CRAZY tight this year...

eclectik said...

wait.

AND a football fan!?

Where have YOU been!?

Im a Bengals fan, but being in the area of course I know what the Skins are up to; Good win for real
(any person worth anything hates the Cowboys lol)

I STILL say the Skins need to start Campbell.

e.

eclectik-relaxation.com

T.a.c.D said...

@e-well you alright with me if you can't stand them cowgirls...LOL...and I agress we should start Campbell...at least the first half of a game...but we should have BEEN tested him out on other teams like TN...with the Eagles on Sunday, I don't know if its the right time to switch up the line up...but we shall see