Sunday, October 29, 2006

Umi Says....

So I have been "MIA" this past week...I had to go through some procedures, take some meds and things, for my cyst. Just dealing mentally with everything that was going on as well as the physical pain, was a lot for me.

On top of that I had to deal with the fact that my ex's grandmother, Mom Mom, passsed away...she was a wonderful woman that I truly loved, admired and respected. So that was hard, but at the same time she was suffering so it a bitter sweet moment because at least now I know she is at peace...and I was able to say good-bye before she passed away, so I am at peace

There is a lot going on in my head right now, its just a lot of stuff going on with me....

So this is the song that really says how I am feeling....


8 comments:

Blu Jewel said...

May God's blessing be upon you and His healing hand touch & strengthen your body. Continue to "...shine your light on the world; shine your light for the world to see..."

Anonymous said...

I pray that you feel better. Our vibes must be aligned because I had this on repeat Friday.

T.a.c.D said...

@blu-thank you for you kind words...I am actually very at peace...every moment I just hold close to me, and I am not afraid..."my umi says shine your light on the world"

@jac-we must be aligned...that's not the first time, and I am sure it won't be the last!

its all about just coming to terms with the things that are going on around you and inside of you...this song really says I am feeling..."tring to maintain...sometimes I don't want to be bothered....I want black people to be free..." That's how I feel right now...all over the place, yet centered all at the same time...it doesn't make sense logically, but it makes sense to me....

NegroPino™ said...

Good luck
BE Strong
You are in my prayers

T.a.c.D said...

@negropino-Thanks babes! I will stand up and be strong...

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from you, sis. I know you'll be alright. Life's a beautiful thing. I'm working on trying to remember the good times when in the not as good times and maintaining that feeling of joy. There's always something to smile about. You've got friends and fam. I can smile about friends/fam like you :-) So what can you smile about?

Stay up.
Peace,
Kep.

Anonymous said...

This slightly reminds me of the "Different World" Intro. Great stuff. :-)

Peace,
Kep.

T.a.c.D said...

@kep-hey little brother...its all good you know, we do what we got to do to survive...