Monday, September 04, 2006

My Weekend

My three day weekend started off cool...
I went to the "Goodbye Party" for our CEO...that was cool...
I was with them folks from about 2 to like 8:30pm...we partied though...them folks at my job are off the hook
Then KW came through and we chilled out, nothing major, she took my weave out though, aw man aw man was I happy about that!

Saturday I chilled, then my mom and niece came over, we watched a movie and just chilled, I got up and went to my line sisters housewarming. That was cool. I had to get home and get to sleep because I needed to get up at 6am on Sunday to get my hair braided.

Sunday I got up at 6am go and get my hair braided...it only took about 5 hours and it turned out HOT so I was happy about that...I went to Bible study, went over my folks house for a second but I needed to get home to get things straight because I was having my first "Card Party" Spades of course
What made me decide to have a card party, who in the hell knows but I just wanted to play cards with my peoples, laugh, joke and act a fool.
And that is EXACTLY what we did!

MikeSee, B, RM, Jessi, JT Money, Reds, KW...and eventually S Boo and her boo boo...
Up first it was me and KW against MikeSee and B...man we whoopped them boys...I can't remember the score but we got em...they chilled for a little bit, but they only played one set with us...

Then it was US (MD) against North Carolina (JT Money and Reds)...
First round was books made...them jokers, I ain't even gonna front...mopped the floor with us...that first hand lasted about no more than 5 minutes....
KW went OFF! It was too funny...
This would be the pattern for the rest of the night...MD (me or RM and KW) v. NC...get spanked in the cards...
It was cool though because we were talking trash, eating, have a couple of pieces of chicken and a beer....it was real cool just have folks over and just have a nice chill time
Mind you remember that I got up at 6am and I didn't go to bed until about 3am this morning & I got back up at like 7:45am...MAN I need to go to bed...
Today I hung out with Mommy again...we went to Annapolis Mall to do some shopping for my Dad, and I ended up getting a suit and two cocktail dresses (my first actually, so I am pretty excited I am really gettin grown...)

Anyways...I had a decent weekend, it was cool...got my hair done, spent time with my Momma, saw my Dad and hung out with my peoples....

4 comments:

jendayi said...

what made you decide to get your hair braided? i ask because i've been thinking about getting braids for a minute, especially since i'm thinking about getting baptized soon (more on that later)... and then with the trip coming up...

glad you had a good weekend. i wish i could have been there. =/

T.a.c.D said...

Yeah we had a GREAT time...it was really cute...
I know that my hair has been breaking off again, especially in the top where it was out with the weave and I just needed to put it up so that it can just grow...I will keep it braided for the rest of the year, probably until like Feb. since we have the trip in Jan...
Go for it sister! Baptized, that is wonderful!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey... where'd you get your do done?!?! i'm looking for a fast, tight braider down here so i don't have to go back to philly to get my wig split. help!

p.s. isn't it great to whip MikeSee in spades! ask him about massanutten :)

T.a.c.D said...

I sent the information to you via MikeSee...this lady named Sndra hooked it up...and she is hella fast and cheap...BOTH truly matter for me!