Wednesday, December 31, 2008

last day of 08 ready for divine 09

yep that's how i am looking at life

like wow today is the last day of 2008 and its really time to move into 2009...

per my previous post i am totally ready for 2008 to be OVA so no skin off my back or shame in my game to say HOLLA you dig...i am totally ready...

i have spoken many times before that there are some things that i have lined up for 09 and today marked the reality that somethings are about to take place and happen...for one i am trusting that things will fall into place so i wrote my 60 day vacate notice today...i will be moving out of my apartment of the last 3 years by 2/28/09...

i felt like i couldn't breathe because i had to write the letter before i got a firm/final on something else, that's what they call FAITH you know what i mean...

there are a couple of other things that have me just sitting back ans waitin for some things to happen in my life...like and they are all in the hands of others and truly require me to have what's the word FAITH...

but i do know and truly believe that things are going to happen for better

08 has taught me a lot about myself and its definitely been a blessing to come out on top and to feel like its all for the betterment of me and a woman, as human being as a child of GOD

no matter what i am blessed i have a job, good health over all, a place that's warm at night to lay my head, clothes on my back and good family and friends to hold me down...i have a lot more than others...but i am going to keep pressing forward and keep having faith and relying on GOD to guide me and show me his wisdom...that's what matters most...

so i'll be in church tonight spending time with my mother and enjoying our last NYE in the DMV together...

Proverbs 30 take a read...

peace and love people, see you in Divine 09 while on my grind!

4 comments:

Blu Jewel said...

hey lady! thanks for allowing me to be a part of your 2008; the words; the inspiration; the laughs; and just the read were great. I wish you an amazing 2009 and hope that it will be filled with priceless moments and wonderful memories.

love to live; live to love!

Chari said...

Right back atcha!!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

just wanted to say have a blessed 2009

Kofi Bofah said...

Happy New Year.

Yes, I am late to the party.

I don't care, though...