Tuesday, September 23, 2008

ready to go...

yep i am ready to go
ready to come home
me and texas' relationship needs to come to an end
it started off rather rocky
it did get better with some shopping in town (yes the same racist town from the post below)
but the people in the shops were nice (i love finding one of a kind pieces)

so much in this topic that i am listening to right now, is BLOWING me...yea so i am obese according to the numbers...man society doesn't really has us jacked up

definitely need to be healthy, and live a healthy lifestyle (eating right, exercise) just being healthy

small doesn't necessarily = healthy and recent studies have shown that

anyways...

CLEARLY being away from home for 5 days seems to be my limit...i have actually liked the place we are staying although i had to fuss so that we didn't get chicken for dinner last night, it would have made it night #3 for chicken...yea how bout NO...these people would have gone off and on ME because of that...

yea doing trainings meaning logistics and actually training is a lot...

but okay another issue is that i don't get credit but whatevs...

remember the four agreements:
1. be impeccable with your word
2. don't take anything personally
3. don't assume (always ask questions)
4. always do your best

i try to live by those agreements daily on top of the normal day to day moral guidelines that my family raised me with ( you know Bible knowledge)

its amazing how it all links together

maybe families wouldn't come because you talk down to them...anywho

then you have to deal with "how's the boyfriend?" LOL
actually that wasn't that hard as you would think since i am genuinely a happy person and happy in my life so to say its over doesn't bother me

you know who i have been thinking about lately...my college boyfriend...ni seems to think that something is wrong...i hope not, he is just on my mind...

i have also realised that none of my ex's are "the one" at least not in my mind...like since the break-up i have been doing inventory, because like i have said time and time again you must take personal stock and reflect on your role in the situation...well not only have i been thinking about this past situation but ALL my past situations because i am really at the point where i want to
1. make better/wiser choices in relationships
2. i really want my life to be peaceful and happy

that's the funny thing my life number is 2 which in short is for peace...

i journal all day yesterday...its really therapeutic...

okay this is long enough

oh my plans-all that are definitely coming together

from my fingers to HIS ears

3 comments:

Chari said...

'from my fingers to HIS ears' Love it!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

all u can do is try
and i can tell u home sick

GemisMyName said...

I'm glad you're back! I know it's not the end of your travel season but hang in there!