Thursday, March 11, 2010

waiting on you...till...

I've been up, I've been down

Been looking for some joy to come around

I been praying for some sunshine

Been looking for a love

That I could call mine

See I cried for so long

Now I'm ready for the tears to be gone

So , I'm calling you right now

Cause you said that I could make it

Lord anyhow

So I'm gonna wait (On you)

Cause I know that you're gonna bring

(Me through)

I know you're gonna make (Me strong)

Cause deliverance is coming and

(It won't be long)

The storm is gonna pass (Away)

I beleive it's gonna be

(A brighter day)

I can finally see ( The sun)

So I waiting on till

(Thy kingdom come)

This world could be cold

And I can feel the hurting

In my soul

But the pain it won't last long

Cause I know that you're gonna make me strong

Just take it from me

One day we're gonna be free

Weeping may endure for night

But the lord said it's gonna be alright

So I'm gonna wait (on you)

Cause I know that you're gonna bring

(me through)

I know you're gonna make (me strong)

Cause deliverance is coming and

(it won't be long)

The storms gonna pass (away)

I believe it's gonna be

( A brighter day)

I can finally see (the sun)

So I'm waiting on you till

(thy kingdom come)


Lyrics to Kingdom Come by Jill Scott and Kirk Franklin

this is currently my THEME song for the moment if i have to listen to this song every day all day to get me to feeling like i know i need to be feeling to get back to my source to me...

its a feeling that i can't even put into words to feel weak not strong which is what i am used to

to feeling like i haven't accomplished anything and i am not living in my purpose when folks around me are like i got it going on i can't see it though and that's what matter is that I see

I NEED TO SEE IT!

... i know this too shall pass

No comments: