Thursday, March 25, 2010

searching....

i love the Roy Ayers version of this song...
the original...

of course i LOVE the Erykah Badu live version as well...

speaking of which her album drops next week...

i ordered Monica's new CD and the new unreleased Jimmy Hendrix CD...i got my uncle one too he put me on to the Hendrix...he actually bummed around Europe after high school and was a "rock n roller"

i wish i would have been that brave to take some time and just explore the world before "adulthood" really kicked in...my father would've FLIPPED OUT had i tried to do something like that...but still the idea of gaining life knowledge and experiences man that would be awesome

i guess i'll just have to do it in my golden years becasue GOD didn't make this world as beautiful as it is for us not to explore as much of it as we can...

i wish my dad got that idea and really wanted to get to know the world like i do...that way him and my mom would go...

well i finally got them to go on another cruise! yay!

i might take my lil nephew with me because him is the bomb...he would love to go on a cruise...i told him when he turns 10 in 4 years he and i are going to Disney or on the Disney cruise and if his parents got the money they can come if not we'll holla...he was like OK...

he's the coolest dude on the planet

i love my new primary care dr...she's a young Black female and she takes her times she listens! i love it! i did have to get on a low dose bp pill but we are going to work to get off of this thing...i am going to stay focused on my lifestyle change...

you know i have noticed that music has been my titles here lately...i guess because i write these while normally listening to music!

now outkast's "hey ya" is on and i am shaking it like a polaroid picture at my desk...CLASSIC!

ok

No comments: