Tuesday, March 23, 2010

let me know....

that's the jon b song i am listening to right now

this song ROCKS!

i haven't heard this in a minute...this is how i want a guy to feel about me...

i actually hung out with someone of the opposite sex over the weekend...

i know i was shocked as well...

i was in the midst of a "me day" that totally included going to SUPER wal to the mart! I love that place...its like 40 minutes from my house but totally worth the ride...its like everything IN ONE PLACE now only if Target would go super we'd be in BIDNESS!

it was cool to be around someone that was nice fun and a gentlemen...

here's the thing...and my homie E broke this down for me today...i am on a particular lane in my life or road so to speak

house
car paid off
career
family
friends
community engagement
finding a church

i got a lot material wise and i got a lot of love (even though my family can be special and i do mean SPECIAL at times) i have a LOT OF LOVE

BUT

i don't have someone to call my own and at this point in my life i am not interested in dating just to date or being with someone to just pass the time...i am not desperate so i don't want or need a "piece of man either" and i am in no need of a belly bumping buddy either...

i want a life partner someone i am going to build a relationship with...that's what i want...

and until that happens i'll be chilling i am not dating just to date plus i can hang out with myself or my family or friends for all that...geesh...

but i will say this i definitely enjoyed being treated like the lil lady i am :)

No comments: