Thursday, February 11, 2010

FREE mini vaca is over

so the blizzard of 2010 parts 1 and 2 are ova...

and the government has decided that it will reopen tomorrow, on Friday...

so the free mini vaca is now over...

i think it was time for me to get up and out of this house though because i am starting to be sad

i am thinking of him and lil lady and i am missing them wondering if they are ok, did they have fun in the snow, just stuff...and it makes me sad

as always lil big sis was right there for me and told me that its ok to be sad as long as i remember to not allow my sadness get in the way of living life...and that's definitely not something that i am going to let happen...

she also said that "studies" (here we go with those studies) say that women in their early 30s have a hard time adjusting because they are either career focused and that's not going well or they have the house the career and the family element isn't there...

i fall of course into the latter category...

it doesn't help that i don't go out in the winter or go out much anyways, i am not on facebook i am not on twitter none of that stuff... so i don't "put myself out there" to meet people but then again i am on the fence about that whole "dating" thing

eehhhhh

so i am happy to get up and out the house get my modern urban career building single sistah girl things goings on again!

i have rested i have been well feed and i have allowed myself to feel sad scared to cry all those things

i am going to keep reflecting and keeping moving forward and being positive

i am continuing to accomplish all the goals set

its funny how life NEVER turns out how you plan it to...so i am just going to hold on and try my best and enjoy the ride

No comments: