Sunday, January 17, 2010

you ever....

feel like bloggin but you don't necessarily know where to start with stuff...

well that's how i feel i am just sitting at my dinning room table reading blogs on the web...listening to an old Faith Evens song "fallin in love" it has a Patricia Rasheen sample of "remind me" and the groove is just so smooth...its like a good hip hop groove...if it wasn't raining i'd go to my truck and bump it and just ride out...

riding out is one of the best things for me to do...it centers me and its just me, myself, and i and my favorite thing in life...MUSIC...

i sit back and observe alot of stuff and some things make me smile and some things make me shake my head

i have really come to the conclusion though of who are my real people and those that love me dearly no matter what, and boy do i love those people, they always love on me and i love right back....that's life-the good life, that no matter where life has taken us, we are still right there for each other that's family

and those who are simply fake like they do but don't know anything about me...but how can they know me if they don't' know themselves...DING

i am falling in love with my house more and more i am falling in love more with my life i am falling in love with me again...

why must we put ourselves through such changes...

now "Golden" by Jilly from Philly is playing...you know she based this off of Maze Ft. Frankie Beverly's "Golden Time of Day" which is the song that this blog is based off of...

every year since i began this blog in what 2006, i have thought that i was stepping into my "golden time of day" and every year i learned another lesson that led me to know i hadn't gotten to that point yet...or so i thought...i think that every year's lesson has helped build me to the woman i have and am still continuing to become...

i think that its not necessarily about one particular time of day or moment or year or event...

its about despite any and everything that comes your way that YOU chose to live life like its GOLDEN that I learn to accept who i am and be ME, cleava, moving on & on, searching, knowing that only I can walk in my shoes...

approvals from others no longer motivates me its knowing that the way HE (GOD) loves me is enough to feel me up with an inner peace that only knowing him can give

all over the place i know but hopefully you could follow me...if not its ok...

because i got it and that's who needed to get it...

1 comment:

Alisha said...

I know what you mean! I have a new blog and I'm still running into the same problem. What to talk about? I realize that the blogs I enjoy most are the ones where writers just vent. That's what I've been doing, so I guess I'll keep doing it.