Tuesday, January 12, 2010

happy randomness

that's how i feel
happy and at peace

this time next month all will be done and the house will finally be in my name

one of my co-workers stated today that he didn't understand how or why people feel or believe that buying a house is such an investment...i just looked at him, i started to debate him but he's the time that likes to say stuff just to spark a debate...and because i know that's how he is i just smile and keep it moving...

i had one of the BEST weekends i have had in a long time, every single day of the 3 day weekend i was able to hang out not only with myself but with some VERY special people

Friday i went to philly philly to get my hair done...YES i drive 2 and 1/2 hours to get my hair done...and the entire way up the road i was JAMIN out to Roy Ayers Greatest HITS...when i say i had the best time riding and doing my thing i did the sun was shining and me and truck was riding...
i did have one incident where i backed up over this like high rock thing in a residental so i pushed my muffler back into the plastic piece on the left side making it rub against the back wheel...
i didn't worry about it i said a lil prayer and wouldn't you have it that i was able to stop at a tire place and the man that was behind the counter pulled the muffler out and didn't charge me a dime...BLESSED...

so i headed to NJ to meet up with my college ex's sister and mom for dinner...it was like old times, i hadn't seen either one of them in 3 years since mom mom funeral and it was like we never skipped a beat those are my girls they were and will always be family, his sister just got engaged and asked me to be in her wedding...i was totally honored and told her yes

saturday
i chilled i saw my 5 year old nephew play basketball his time won the game you wanna know the score...8 to 6, he hit the winning basket...it was the most HALARIOUS site watching 5 year olds run up and down a court and play defense...he was good though...best sport i've seen him play so far, but my brother could ball...

that night i hit the movies with two of my home girls from training collegues but they are more than just collegues we saw Avatar and hit noodle & co. it was cheap and good just like i like it...

Sunday
i thought i was going to church, however i was up with the dog saturday night because he threw up (we'll get to him in a second) and then he woke me up mad early smh...then i went to target and bought a brand new vacum that is AWESOME it's one of the cool hepa filter joints...and all this doggie deordoraizing stuff...i am anal about my house, i won't even let to many people come over because there is still work that needs to be done...i know i am amazing...lol...then i put the chicken breasts in the oven and off to another wedding meeting i went...i merely planned to help with this wedding but then i ended up being a hostess/lady in waiting, one of the girls...again completely unexpected and totally honored i am...

this saturday my favorite one and only lil big sis' baby shower is going down...i am so happy for her and its going to be a site to be seen...we goes all out...i spent a grip on decorations alone...but that's how i do for those i love all out i go...we go...because she will do the same for me when its my time...

all this love is AWESOME and it makes me happy you know

oh Carter...he lasted all of 4 days in the land of C...lol
at first it was all good he was getting adjusted and things and my brother and i were making sure he wasn't home too long by himself so we could bound with him...well last night i went to my kiamsha meeting (the kids rock by the way) and i come in the house and i am like what is that smell...yep the dog peed on the blanket ON MY OTTOMAN

so i was heated i was heated in the first place that my brother let the dog even get up on my stuff the first day here that shouldn't have been allowed (i did tell you i was mad anal about my house stuff, it being clean, it smelling good...yea a dog might not been the BEST idea for me...)

so i get over it and i figure he must not be feeling right because he was house broken and he knows better...

so i clean it up and go to bed
next thing i know this morning i hear my brother yelling from the basement and him coming up the steps hollering about how he was taking the dog back!
evidently the dog had peed not once but TWICE while in the bed with him (yea i don't know why he was allowed in the bed either-but i sho would have paid GOOD money to see his face)
so the dog is gone...we are both in agreement that we have to get a puppy that we can train from the jump
no on furniture
house broken
house pad broken
listens
and loves to have fun...

we'll get one soon...

man i can feel the difference in me can you...