Wednesday, August 13, 2008

No matter what...

for some reason this is totally how i am feeling...






folks totally try to break you down make you think YOU are the one who is crazy when in reality its them that got the issues...

i aint dead (naw)
i aint done (naw)
i aint scared (of what!)
i aint run (from who!)
but still i stand (yeah)
no matterr what people here i am...
(Yeah) no matter what remember
I aint break (neva) I aint fold (neva)
They hate me mo’ (so!) Yeah I know… (haha)
Here I go (yeah) No matter what shawty here I go (haha) No matter what shawty

well here i stand...HERE I STAND....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and I think that was TIP's intention with that song. So people could see how he felt at that time and those who were going through something similar could be empowered.

That's real music. I been on this one since it first dropped.

blkbutterfly said...

i love T.I.! there's something about that skinny as a toothpick swagger that gets me every time!

Blu Jewel said...

sis, you stand tall and do you; eff what the naysayers wanna say or think. you are truly the bomb and you are an inspiration and i'm happy to say that.

love!