Wednesday, July 23, 2008

rAdomneSS


so been a while since i did one of these decided to do one

so first order of bidness...check out my new baby:


ain't her purty...i think so...she comes with all this cool stuff...i started to get a blackberry but then i really thought about it, i don't do IT stuff, and i am NOT on the Internet or email THAT much that i needed to get either that or another smart phone...so i let the Moto Q go and got the LG Dare...all touch screen pretty much like the iphone...do i like it, HELL YES i love-ed it...just gotta get used to the "touch screen" function...but i have had it for what 2 weeks now...and yes i am IN LOVE...plus i can get on the Internet and do all the other stuff with the premium phone package and my bill is going to go DOWN...HELLO! and i got the phone for a extremely ridiculously LOW price...

ummmm...

there are a lot of breakups happening around me, outside of my own drama, which it seems like mines was last and the BIGGEST of them all...i mean really, i mean really really...

but you know what i prayed for him last night...it was the first time i did that...i actually prayed for him to be a better person/man and that GOD helps me to forgive him because if i can't forgive him its only going to block my blessings, so in order to get past i gotta forgive...and you know as angry and hurt as i may be i really feel sad for the dude...because he honestly doesn't like himself or his life...like when you come to that conclusion about someone, and you honestly KNOW that the person is crazy as hell AND angry/sad about their life...you KNOW you are better off without them...so you gotta keep praying

still gonna take me a minute but as my girl Chrisete say, "imma be okay"

i don't feel like being at work, i stepped out to go to the dr office earlier, mind you its on my calendar and my sup asked me where did i go, i guess she was looking for me because she forwarded me a call...dude i barely take lunch a lot of days...and i got here early to make up for it...

the god-big boys birthday party is this Sunday, their theme is the backyardagins or however you spell it...all i know is that the friggin cake is costing me $50+! are you seriously...EVERYTHING has gone up...and we complain about gas here, but how about in Norway gas is like $11.83 a gallon...now i'd be pissed about that...

Obama is making positive inroads overseas...good not only for him but for the country, hopefully with some positive foreign relations we can start to build some relationships that will result in the benefit of the country as a whole not just in some, meaning the 1% wealthy folks...

did i tell you guys that i cut my hair...yep and i permed it...

and how about a friggin root canal, ALSO requires a cap which is going to cost me friggin $450...i looked at that lady like she had 3 heads...ya'll done already got about $200 of my money now this for ONE TOOTH...why the hell didn't you just pull this joint...oh but that would be too easy for me and no money for you...had i known people had i known...

and Metro...omgoodness...everyday since last week there has been some type of delay, now is it just me or do we think that they are cooking up something to get more federal and regional funding...you let enough government workers NOT be on time for weeks on end, something WILL give OR it'll be their justification to increase the rates YET again! and they just bought some new buses that cost 800K, mind you they are environmentally friendly but geesh...

my brother's oldest daughter (niece) is here for a month...and i am pissed, not that she is here for a month, because she is staying with my parents so it doesn't really affect me for me to be pissed, she is a sweet and smart young lady and actually hella cool...so i love being around her she is a clown like my brother but she is quiet like her mother...the thing that PISSES me off is that my niece is totally obese...i mean size 22 at 15! there is a problem...so we are trying to get her to start eating right, no sodas no candy no fatty snakes and get her walking 30-60 minutes a day...it pisses me off because her mom is a good mom, but she works and goes to school so my niece does her own thing for food which means stuff that won't work for her...and to be that big that young is truly scary...

did you know for a 1 bedroom apartment they charge $139 to clean carpet-i know INSANE...but that's apart of my cleansing process and the fact that it NEEDS to be done doesn't hurt either, but imma do it AFTER my birthday weekend since people will probably be coming and going...

oh i didn't tell you i got a raise, wasn't much but it makes a difference...how about change my title, or something that's what i really care about, its really all about the title and job description...

i watched "welcome home Roscoe Jenkins" on sunday...i had to watch it twice for me to laugh, i mean really laugh...Monique is crazy though...

this weekend should be fun, movies on Friday with the niece and nephew-imma finally see Hancock, Saturday lunch with my homegurl, then a sistha hood workshop that evening, Sunday church and the boys birthday party...keeping busy

i am here, i am alive, i am blessed, i am me...

Peace

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel you on "Ima Be Okay"...that's the mood I'm in right now too. I support with you in your "I'ma be Ok-ness" LOL

Trapped-n-my-Thoughts said...

Hey lady, been reading ur blog and been thinking about u. Keep ur head up..ur on the right track. Life is too short for BS and it appears that ur focused, and I'm so happy for u. Breakups take time to get over but trouble doesn't last always... As for the carpet cleaning, holla at me, my uncle cleans carpet and he can beat that deal anyday. Keep in Touch. Also, what happened to our lunch that we were supposed to be having?

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad to see that you are happy! You have to continue to pray for Crazy-O and then pray for emotionally healing within yourself. I'm absolutely jealous about your phone. I was just telling my cousin, E, about that new phone yesterday. But Oh well!

But you sound very upbeat and I'm proud! :-)

Kiana L.

blkbutterfly said...

break ups are such a hard thing to cope/deal with. but, it seems like you have the right attitude about it. you can't allow him and/or the situation get you down.

how long have you been in your apartment? maybe you can get the landlord to clean it for free.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

i see u got a new toy
that aint sound rioght lol

Ms.Honey said...

Cute phone my LS has it and loves it to death..I on the other hand have the TREO and wouldn't trade it for the world lol

WOW 22 @15 man what in the world is going through her head and her parents head..poor thing.

T.a.c.D said...

@bap-i will...in time i will and i am gettin that its really OK if it takes me awhile and its really OK if it doesn't...

@trapped-anytime you wanna do lunch just holla at me, i am right around the corner

@ki-yea i am feeling pretty okay in my own skin, hey its the only skin you got in this life time so you need to be okay with it

@blk-i called them and they are TOTALLY doing it for FREE! yay you!

@all-mi-t-i gotta a new book too!

@honey-yea she lives with her mom, so my brother (her dad) only gets her during holidays, summber/school breaks since she lives in NC...but he is trying to make as much of an impact as he can while she is here

Chari said...

Glad you are feeling better!

Yeah break ups are a FOOL.
It's been about 2 1/2 to 3 months for me and I still get pissed sometimes.

We want to see pix of the new hair!

Congrats on the raise, get that title changed! lol

Keep it movin, keep it pushin! God bless ya.

GemisMyName said...

Hey You!!

Yes you are here, alive and blessed...and don't forget fabulous!!! (:) See you soon!

T.a.c.D said...

@mystery-yes breakup can be a total fool

@gem-yes i will see you soon!

G. Mo said...

picked up the LG Dare as a birthday present to myself last month... still haven't used it much since I have a Blackberry Pearl from the job... hard to use internet on one I'm paying for vs one that I'm not, ya dig? But I still like the features of the phone itself and it takes incredible pictures and video.

T.a.c.D said...

@g mo-NOW if i could ONLY figure out how to take pictures and video with it...clearly since i NEVER read the books that come with anything it may take me a while HA! adn i can dig it if i could NOT pay for it i wouldn't either!