Tuesday, July 22, 2008

i was cool...

but then i woke up this morning PISSED

like i didn't even want to get out of the bed...now i know i have said that this crazy, nut job, loser dude won't get the best of me, and he won't, i mean WILL NOT steal anymore of my joy...

but i am in deed having a moment...because today marks a week...THEN i get a "restricted" phone call this morning...what type of games is being played now...

didn't i tell you to leave me the HELL ALONE like seriously...

what the hell are you supposed to say to me what can you say to me...NOTHING...

dude there is NOTHING in this world you can possibly say to me...in the back of my mind of course i want to know why, but NOTHING he can say to rationalize what was done...

so in that sense, again NOTHING you can say...

so happy it was only about a year of my life and not more...

i am being told that i am strong, i haven't broken down, i am keeping myself up and keeping myself moving...but today i am angry, i am hurt and i am PISSED...

guess those moments will come and go for a while, its only been a week...i need to give myself a break...