Sunday, January 07, 2007

Man can we say....VACATION!!!

What it do people...
HAPPY 2007 EVERYONE!!!

I hope that you had as wonderful of a New Year's as I had...man...did I have a ball...
Me, J.A.C., MikeSee, Danger, J.H., R.H., & K.W.....started off our 6 day vacation in South Beach Miami...



As soon as we jumped off the plane (after midnight on Saturday/Sunday) we rush to the hotel to meet up with J.H. and head to club bed to party with the fellas...MAN OH MAN...did we party...



Then Sunday we got up and went to the beach...NOW I am NOT a beach person, but Miami Beach in December at 80 degrees, it was just so peaceful...I must say that I truly enjoyed myself...I had such a rocky year, so to end it off with a day full of peace and reflection...man that was right on point...



That night we went back to the beach and brought in the New Year...then we walked Ocean Drive and ended up partying yet again until about 6am...We hadn't even gotten on the 5 day cruise yet, and we was already partied out...OFF THE HOOK!!!!

Once on the ship we partied some more and ate, and ate, and partied somemore....by Thursday, I was done...I got up and ate breakfast and went back to bed only in time to catch the end of the lunch shift...I was just chilling...feel me....

But man oh man did we party....and it was all love, jokes, fun, just good times...I know it was a GREAT way to start off the NEW YEAR...

I am sure JAC, MikeSee, and Danger will write something....so check them out too...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

we had a BALL!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! It looks and sounds like a very good time was had. I'm happy to hear that and may this year be filled with continued blessings.

T.a.c.D said...

@jac-we did, didn't we....a stone cold BALL!

@blu-HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Man did we have fun, it was GREAT...my recount is wack compared to JAC's so make sure you check hers out...I am normally so specific...but yesterday I was just to drained...I hope you had a GREAT new year as well...

Anonymous said...

Aw man u suck..I heard Miami and NY was the place to be..Well i was in NY it didnt feel NYE's to me..same old day there......but im glad u had a good time.

Anonymous said...

What up T? I'm glad that you had a good
vacation. Everybody needs one every now
and then. Happy New Year!