Tuesday, May 26, 2009

wow....

so let me start off by saying this...

my date was the BEST and worse date i have ever had...

BEST because it literally was the best date
if i was going to re-enter the dating world i am glad i re-entered with such a cool and down to earth person we did everything i wanted to do and more...he never complained even when we went to the dance recital that he didn't understand...he opened my doors, held my hand and was just a sweetie you know made me feel like a lady

WORSE because every single wardrobe malfunction a woman could have i HAD IT!
from my hair not acting right to my heel on my shoes to my dress...yep everything just wasn't popping right but why was i okay with it, because he was totally unfazed by it all and still acted and treated me like i was the prettiest girl in the world!!!

i was going to blog all about my date, but you know what, i think i prefer to keep this piece of peace just for me in my heart...

4 comments:

Ms.Honey said...

I'm glad that it was the best...no worse here :)

Blu Jewel said...

It was the experience of going out on the limb and getting over the hurdle and most importantly crossing the finish line.

love to live; live to love!

GemisMyName said...

ut oh!!

FUCAN Momma said...

Good 4 U! Getting out there and experiencing the possibilities is 99% of the battle won!