Wednesday, March 25, 2009

working my way back

so i am finally working my way out of this "moment of funk" and i figured out what makes me really feel centered and at peace and calm...
i figured out the ONE thing that really helps me push all the stress of the day out of my body, mind and spirit...

WORKING OUT!!! That's right working out does so much for me...last night i kicked it up a notch and i really enjoyed the program, it includes yoga at the end...can we say YES! I have been looking for a yoga for beginners class (still am) but this helps a LOT

so there it is, every day i MUST no matter what find the time and the space for ME to do something for ME...

so yea i am working my way back working out helps give me focus, energy and helps me to do something just for ME which is important especially at a time when i feel like all i do is stuff for everyone else...

4 comments:

Deja~I~Am said...

Where are you doing this? I need to do this too!

For some reason, working out makes people feel good, curves off hunger, and makes people feel energized. This is NOT the case for me and I just don't get it. Excercising makes me feel week, tired and HUNGRY! What is up?

T.a.c.D said...

I think you have to find the right thing for you...i do it at home...i have this thing called "beachbody" and it just works for my body type, i went online to research my body type and arobics and cardio work best for me to lose and tone...so figure out what works best for you...i do mines in the evening because it makes me tired too...so maybe you need to do yours right after work BEFORE dinner so you can work out, eat and then rest...you feel me

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

good for u besides u got no reason to be down

Chari said...

Hmm I really need to get back to working out too.