Thursday, November 20, 2008

totally rAndomneSS

been a minute since i just brain dumped today seems like a good day

people have been trying my patience all friggin week...all friggin week...
but its cool...still enjoying life and loving life at the same time

here is the thing, i think have said this here before, but i'll say it again, people will NOT always agree with me, or understand why it is that i do what i do...all i ask is that you respect it...and if you can't, then that's not my issue...i will not apologize for what i feel or why i do what i do...because i don't do things out of spite or to hurt people, i don't do things to be disrespected and i won't stand for disrespect...its all love but like i said i gotta love me first...so if i step aside, cancel something or whatever the case maybe its because I personally do NOT have to deal with bullshit...yea i normally don't curse on here...but seriously recent events have been just that bullshit...

i saw something this morning that really made me said...there was a clearly mentally chanllenged man on the train and he was randomly talking to people...no one was there with him he was all alone, and it bothered me to the core because all i could think about was my aunt and how someone could easily hurt or take advantage of him...and that bothered me...

they were having the annaul "food 2 feed" drive downtown today...did you know that $1 to the Capital Area Food Bank could feed a person 3 meals...so me and a couple other people at my job wrote checks and made a donation...my co-worker went down and was actually ON the radio...CLASSIC...luvs her!

my line sister that i told you all about a while ago...is getting married YEP he proposed this past weekend! i knew it was coming but its awesome to know its really here....dress #6 for me! i told her imma be like the lady from 27 dresses..she told me i didn't have to be in it...GIRL BYE i wouldn't miss it for the world!!! she knows that...it makes me smile from ear to ear to think about the love those two share...he is a really GREAT guy and she is a really GREAT woman...they are ready and its going to be awesome...

i have a new nickname for my dad...its because he eats sweets all the time...for the most part i am still very happy...i don't do shady folks or dig shady stuff...but again its all cool and its all love...ya know!

one more day until the week...woooohooooo

one of my favorite songs, and truly one of my favorite videos! its really powerful...

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

do not, i repeat do not let them get to u and have a gr8 weekend