Friday, February 22, 2008

PYT

ok so i have pretty much been busting my butt all week at work today wasn't an exception...

but the thing that GOT me through my day was music

i have been working, reading, writing, editing, selecting, instructing...all with a bounce today at work...


i know i say this all the time...but music is such a key to soul...it can uplift me and totally take me in the direction that i need to go! i love love love music


you're the fire that keeps me warm, how will i get through this storm...

where did you come from baby, and oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh will you take me there right away...

there's a time of the day when the sun is going down, that's the golden time of day

there is nothing special about me, i am, just a little star, if it seems i am shinning brightly because i am a reflection of what you already are....just trying and trying, its just a matter of timing, though the grinding is tring don't let it stop you from smilin...

it's a family affair...

awwww now....duckey stick

No comments: