Thursday, June 30, 2011

decisions

decisions are best made with thought?
with a prayer?
with instincts?
with a flip of a coin?

i haven't figured out how best to make major decisions other than what makes sense

when something makes sense

even if it doesn't seem feasible or realistic

if in the bigger picture of my life it will help me reach an ultimate goal i will do it

sometimes you have to take what may seem like two steps back to take that giant leap forward

i have an opportunity to take steps that would seem like steps back (I would take a pay cut, not a cut in grade but the cost of living here is lower) so that i could gain the skills and knowledge needed to go forward
well its not in my hands any more

i have made my intentions known that i will stay here and whatever happens happens

No comments: