Friday, July 23, 2010

wow....i need to vent on this one

i now know why i have a freaking sinus infection
the dag on air filter is disgusting!

how in the HECK am I supposed to know that its supposed to be changed every 30, 60 or 90 days...come to find out that the one that's in there now is a 30 day filter!

WTHECK

I don't know what maintenance is needed for a house what i am supposed to do i am in this thing by myself with NO guidance what so ever! NONE absolutely NONE

and then i call my brother who pretty much offers no support I have no freaking clue what i am doing i lived in an apartment they took care of all that stuff

uuuuuggggggggggg why do i feel like i am totally over my head with this whole independent home owner thing...

i've said it before and i'll say it again ADULTHOOD IS OVERRATED!